Friday night... We did nothing! You know how boring we are? We watched the Presidential Debate!!!
It started off all right, but towards the end got boring. The questions being asked weren't answered most of the time, and McCain kept rambling on about the same things. This week is the Vice Presidential debate, that should be much more interesting... and funny:)
Saturday, I got my hair colored and trimmed! I went from blonde-ish to my natural brown. I like it a lot, Mark did such a good job:) I'm trying to grow my hair back out, so I just got a trim.
As for the rest of my Saturday, I cleaned around the house. It seems to be a mess again though?!?
That night, Chanse's brother Brandon and Shaunelle came over, along with their Uncle Byron. We had a couple of drinks and just hung out. They left, and we went and saw Anthony and Tara's new house, it's really cute. They painted, and it looks really good. I can't wait to see it when they get everything put together! Congrats on the new house guys!
Sunday, I went with my parents to Macy's in Cottonwood. My mom was looking for a purse that she wants for her birthday, but couldn't find it. I then went to the library to use a micro-film computer and the lady at the help desk was so rude! I asked if I could use one, and she was like "just use it!" She had the rudest tone to her voice. I tried to figure it out myself, but had no luck. I wasn't about to ask her for help so I left because I was frustrated. I am going back tonight, hopefully she isn't there! I have tons of homework, and I'm trying to finish it in the next couple of days so I can relax. I'm losing sleep over this crap!

Monday, September 29, 2008
Debate, new hair and homework
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your hair looks so pretty! I love it, very fall-like!
I'll have you know... I made your dip on Friday night when some friends came over and it was DELICIOUS!!!! Thank you so much for the recipe... now my mouth is watering.
You realize TAMN and Ruth are fictional, right?
yeah, I do realize that, but its NOT FUNNY at all. That blog is a joke
Agreed- I don't find it funny either. I guess I just don't think mormon sattire is that great.
Yeah, that blog is not funny at all to me, and bashing others is just rude. I don't care if it's a joke or not!
Post a Comment