Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life

Sometimes, I feel like all I do is complain. I try not to do it, but life can be stressful at times.
School is in full force, and I'm feeling the effects of it. I've had 2 days within the last 3 weeks that I felt like I could just crawl in a corner and hide there forever. And it's not just school- it's work, things at home and everything else in between. I really don't have it bad at all. I have a good life, but I tend to think about things way too much and that stresses me out to the max.
SO, I sat myself down the other night, and told myself that I have to go on with life, and accept the challenges that are brought to me. I can't just quit everything, and find time for it later. If I quit now, I will never accomplish anything. And I don't want to be stuck in the same place for the rest of my life.
After talking to myself, Chanse and other loved ones, I realized I CAN get past this. Life IS good.

0 comments: