Happy Labor Day- Yesterday!
The weekend went by way too fast. I was sad to see it end:(
We didn't do a whole lot this weekend, we were lazy! But that is what weekends are for right? ha ha
Friday night, Chanse went to a concert. He said he had a lot of fun, but had to leave after a couple of hours because people were trying to get into fights.. lame! I was supposed to hang out with some friends, but everything got messed up because of times and people had to work late. That's okay though, I had some quality time to myself!
Saturday, we got up early for the Utah-University of Michigan game. We went and bought treats for the game, and we had so much fun together watching it! The Utes won! Only by 2 points, but it's still a win. We were on the edge of our seats for a bit, but Utah pulled through!
Sunday, we rented Semi-Pro.. OH MY GOSH! That movie is hilarious!
Monday, we decided to do some work around the house. I don't know if I said this already, but the dining table we got had no hardware! We were upset, but willing to wait for the hardware... until they told us it would be 1-2 weeks before the hardware would ship. Who needs hardware when you can go to your local hardware store and buy the bolts and washers yourself! That's exactly what we did. So, now we have our dining table, and it looks great! We also hung up pictures. I will take pictures soon, I promise!
I really can't complain about a 3 day weekend, they are the best! If only that were every week...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The Weekend
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment