Friday, September 12, 2008

Election 08'

I'm really really really excited for the presidential election. I've been excited since Chanse told me about Barack Obama, who he is, what he stands for and where he wants to take our country.
Back in January of this year, when all of the primary events were starting, November seemed so far away. But, here we are, about 2 months away from Election Day.
We are all allowed freedom of speech, and our own opinions, but I'm just sick of the dirty politics. I didn't, and still don't know much about politics, but I've learned a lot from Chanse, and from watching things on t.v. I know politicians are dirty, and they find ways to get their way.
We've had 8 YEARS of the same thing. I'm to the point in my life where I've entered adulthood- I'm not a teenager anymore without responsibilities. If we keep going on this same track, things will not be looking up, it will only be down from here on out.
I'm proud to say I am a democrat and a Barack Obama supporter!!!


0 comments: