I was tagged by Caitlin!
Tell about six unspectacular quirks about you:
1. My windshield in my car has to be clean at ALL times. I hate when there is dead bugs, bird poop and dried up water all over it. I never have wiper fluid.
2. I hate when people are late- but I seem to always end up being LATE!
3. I'm afraid of the dark. Yes, I'm 22 years old, and terrified of creepy things lurking in the night. I shouldn't watch scary movies because I tell myself there is chainsaw killers and "Jason's."
4. To go along with #3- I'm obsessed with murder mystery shows and books. If there is a show on about serial killers, kidnapping- anything along those lines, I'm interested. I have no clue why I'm so into this because it's so scary! And this makes no sense, because I am scared of the dark!
5. I don't know what it is, but my shoes need to be clean. If they do get a stain, scratch or get dirty, then I won't wear them because I don't think they look good enough. I know, I'm weird.
6. I'm addicted to SWEETS. I love them. Mostly chocolate, but some fruity ones are good too:)
I tag: Jesse, Alison and Nicole!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I'm it!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my gosh- you would be so grossed out at my windshield!
That's sad you're afraid of the dark- but cute! :)
Post a Comment