Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gramma's Cheese Dip

Gramma's Cheese Dip
3-8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo
Beat until smooth
Mix in:
1 medium chopped onion
5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
Set oven to 450 degrees
Put in baking dish
Cook until brown on top-approximately 15 minutes
Best served with Frito's or corn chips



This is seriously the best dip ever! I've introduced it to many people, and it's a huge hit!!!

Enjoy:)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

OH MY GOSH- thank you thank you... can't wait to try this one... hopefully this weekend!

Chanse and Janell said...

You are so welcome!!!
You'll love it, it's so YUMMY!!!

caitlin and brinton said...

OH.MY.GOSH. So... I am SO happy I just found this post. I was going to ask you for this recipe again but felt bad because I've already asked you for it twice before I think. So... I went on a search through your blog and finally found it! I'm such a fattie. This dip is just so good! :)