Today is the anniversary of 9/11.
7 years ago today, we lost 2,974 fellow American's.
I thought I'd take the time to blog about that day.
I was a Sophomore at West High. It was a normal day, like any other. I got up early for a doctors appointment, and turned on the t.v. while I was getting ready. The first thing I saw was a clip of one of the planes hitting one of the Twin Towers. I called for my mom so she could see, and we were in complete shock! I really didn't understand what was going on, but it terrified me.
We went to the doctor's office, and everyone there was glued to the t.v. to see what was going on in New York.
Later on, I arrived at school, and I had history class. We didn't do much in school that day. All of my teachers wanted to know what was going on, so we watched t.v. in every class.
Even though we are more than 2,000 miles from New York, D.C and Pennsylvania, my heart ached for those who lost loved ones, were killed and witnessed these attacks. I still have clear images of that day in my memory, and I will never forget what happened.
Where were you on 9/11?
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Remembering 9/11/01
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment