The Office was SO GOOD last night!!!
Chanse and I re-winded it several times because we were laughing so hard! I sound a little obsessed don't I?! How could you not be with this show? All of the characters are funny. Michael Scott is always saying akward things.
I also love Creed. He has the best lines!
Ryan is back after being arrested last season..
I didn't think they'd bring him back that early, but I can tell he's a little jealous of Kelly and Darryl.
Kelly is so cute and spunky. Andy is hilarious.
(Wet Tuna) He is so in love with Angela. She wants nothing to do with him and the wedding- unless she gets everything she wants. Her and Dwight have a little something on the side. HA HA.
I wonder if Holly and Michael will ever hook up? He tore up her Counting Crow tickets after he said he would buy them from her!
Now.. On to the BEST part of last nights premiere... Jim and Pam!!! OMG. They are so cute together. Seriously. Jim is hot. I love his hair, and his smile. So cute. They are so adorable together!!! Pam went away to Art school, while Jim stayed behind at the office. He was talking to her on IM and wanted to meet her somewhere for lunch, so they met at a gas station. He proposed to her in the pouring rain. Can you say romantic? YAY!

{This is at the Emmy's. I think they should date in real life!!!}
I can't wait to see what happens next week.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!:)
Friday, September 26, 2008
O.M.G!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment