I haven't been very eventful.. except for work and school.
We had a good weekend. Watched the Utah football game. They barely won, but it's still a win. They are now 4-0!! This weekend they play my school- Weber!! We may go, but haven't decided yet.
I took a shopping trip with my mom, it was very unsuccessful! I was not impressed with anything I saw. Nordstrom Rack still had all of their summer clothes full price. Give me a break!
My parents and Jim came over on Sunday and we bbq'd and made the infamous cheese dip. YUM. Besides that, it was a lazy, relaxing weekend:)
These pictures were taken from my front window, We can see a little slice of the Wasatch Mountains. I took these after the rainstorm on Saturday.
And a few other pictures that I took over the weekend..
Monday, September 22, 2008
WeEkEnD
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
1st of all... I NEED THAT CHEESE DIP RECIPE!!!
2nd... I LOVE that pic of you and Chanse kissing... it's adorable!!
Post a Comment