The weekend is over once again. I swear it was just Friday, and I was leaving work! Time flies- too fast!
Friday I hung out with Sara and got some much needed girl time! We got dinner and drinks, it was nice to hang out with my best friend! Love ya girl:) Then I met up with Chanse and Anthony, and just sat around and talked.
Saturday, Chanse and I cleaned up the house because we were having company over to watch the Utah game. We made steaks, dip and cookies. Yum! Utah beat Utah State 59-10. The Utes are 3-0 baby!
Sunday, Chanse's mom and uncle came over for a bit. I studied most of the day (yuck) And that was that!
Wish me luck tomorrow, I've got my first Algebra test! (another yuck)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Our weekend
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Good luck on your test!!! Glad you got some girl time in, isn't it the best sometimes? Happy Monday (if that's possible)!!
Post a Comment