I've been a horrible blogger all week. I'm terribly sorry!
I've been really busy with school, work and socializing of course:)
What we've been up to:
Chansey has been working his butt off at work. He should be receiving a promotion very soon. Good job honey! I love you, and thank you so much for all of your hard work.
School is pretty much kicking my butt. Enough said.
We went to the Utah game last night. BORING game, and we thought they were going to lose because Oregon State scored a touchdown towards the end of the game. 2 minutes and 30 seconds was left on the clock, and we decided to bounce. DUMB IDEA. The Utes made a comeback and WON the game. I'm so mad! We could have witnessed this amazing game in person, but decided to leave. Oh well, at least they won!! 6-0 baby!!
The Vice Presidential debate was last night.. I watched it for a little after I got home from the game. It was pretty boring for the most part. Everyone is saying Palin did good, but I'm not her biggest fan. She kept ignoring the questions to talk about things that are more important than our economy and the war. Biden did well.
This is weird, but I'm really excited for the cold, fall weather this weekend! I love rain storms. I may work on some crafts (cards with the new paper and stickers I got) Also, my Uncle Dan's birthday is tomorrow and my mom's birthday is on Sunday, so we will be celebrating that!
Happy Friday ya'll, and have a great weekend!!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
absentee blogger....
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I've missed you all week! I was wondering if you were gone for good! I hope you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment