Friday, September 19, 2008

3's

Well I wasn't tagged, but I thought this would be fun!

Last Purchases

1. Black mary-janes. So sad, I had to take them back because they didn't fit well!
2. Gas for my car.
3. Lunch on Tuesday

Last Songs Downloaded to iPod

I-Pod? HA HA. I don't have one, but Chansey sure does.

Favorite Movies

1. The Princess Bride
2. JUNO
3. Office Space

Things I Haven’t Done Yet…

1. Gone out of the country (I did go over the border to Mexico when I was younger)
2. Get married
3. Whale watching


Things I Can’t Live Without

1. Chanse
2. Cute shoes
3. Laughter



Favorite Dishes

1. Flour cheese enchilada
2. Shepards pie
3. Salmon with any sides



Favorite TV Shows

1. The Office
2. BIG Love
3. Flight of the Conchords (Chanse and I LOVE this show Caitlin!)



Last Places I Traveled to

1. Smith and Morehouse
2. Pennsylvania
3. I'm lame and haven't been anywhere else in the past year.

Favorite Desserts

1. Cheesecake
2. White cake, with chocolate frosting
3. Chocolate chip cookies

Things I’d Buy if Money Were Not an Issue

1. A nice, old house in the Avenues
2. Big, long trip around the world. No time limit!
3. All the cute clothes and shoes that I want right now!


Three Wishes


1. Success
2. Health
3. Happiness


HAPPY FRIDAY! Have a great weekend everyone:)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh my gosh!!! We love Flight of the Conchords... we watch them a million times over on DVD and laugh just as hard every time... it's the greatest. I'm sad about your Mary Janes... I want some too! About not getting married yet... what's the dealio there? Anytime soon?!

Chanse and Janell said...

I love that show! I have the DVD too, but I haven't watched it in a while!

About marriage, I don't know?! We've been together almost 3 years. I guess I'm just waiting for him to ask me?!

caitlin and brinton said...

I hope it happens soon!!! That would be so exciting!!