So we got back from PA last Thursday. I didn't want to come back at all! It was so relaxing. The weather was perfect. My family is fun.
I had a great time, and I was definitely sad when we had to leave:(
I took over 300 pictures- so I will post those when I get the time.
Chansey missed me, and I feel bad he wasn't able to make the trip with us.
He and I may plan a trip back east to visit his grandparents and mine.. we'll see. Plane tickets are ridiculous!
School starts in a couple of weeks and I'm NOT looking forward to it.
I came back to work today. I wasn't too happy about that, but I've got to make money!
The apartment above ours is for rent.. $1200 a month. It has 3 bedrooms! If we can somehow talk our landlord down to $1000.. we may take it!
Monday, August 4, 2008
I'm BACK!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment