Tuesday, August 12, 2008

blah blah blah

So how do you like baby Frenette? Pretty ugly huh? Hopefully our child won't look like that. ha ha. There are so many funny websites out there that are like that.

Things are going well for Chanse and I. We are love love loving our new apartment (it's pretty much a house-minus the 2 apartments downstairs) We may take a trip to Ikea this weekend to pick up some odds and ends that we want. We'll see how that goes:) Penny also loves all of the space. She is sooooo happy! We haven't seen her this happy since we lived in Ogden.

We've thought about selling our bikes to make some cash, and get new ones, but we haven't made a final decision yet. I can't let go of things that easy!

I registered for one more class which gives me a total of 3 classes and 9 credit hours. I was looking to go for 4 classes, but I didn't have enough time yesterday, and there weren't very many online classes. I decided to try an online class to see if I like it. I've never done it before, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. I have Math 0950, English 2010 (my last English!!) and Social Work 1010 (online class) School starts August 25th! I'm excited, but very very nervous.


0 comments: