Did anyone watch Barack Obama's speach at the Democratic National Convention last night? It was simply AMAZING.
I love to hear him speak. I think I may have even shed a couple of tears. I have hope that he will turn this country around, and make it a better place once again.
He is such an inspirational person, and he is my hero- someone I look up to.
He covered all of the key issues that are slowly breaking our country down.
I can't believe how many people filled the Denver Bronco's Stadium- 84,000 people. They were going wild for Obama!
I truly believe he will be our next president, and I can't wait.
Everyone needs to vote in this election. It is the most important election in a long time, and every vote counts. There are 67 days until election day. If you haven't registered to vote already, do it!

Friday, August 29, 2008
Inspirational
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Janell- I am so hopeful that he will make us proud to live in this country if he is elected. I will be at the polls trying to make it happen.
Post a Comment