I'm on my third day of school. Things are going okay so far. I was a bit stressed yesterday from Math. I'm going to start studying for about 2-3 hours a night, along with seeing a tutor at least 2 times a week, and seek any help from others.
I FINALLY got my raise! So things at work are much better:)
We found a dining table to match our chairs that we got on Craigslist. They are originally from IKEA, and look brand new. The previous owners must not have used them much, because they are in really good condition. We found the table at Smiths Marketplace for really cheap, and it matches our chairs perfectly. I can't wait to finally have my own dining table!
This weekend is Labor Day weekend! YAY! 3 day weekend! I'm so excited.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Things and stuff
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't know if this is possible for you... but if you can take summer classes... I would take math in the summer - it is the ONLY way I got an A (I failed it once before!)... but good luck.. if I did it, you definitely can
Aww, you're sweet, thanks:)
I will be taking Math next summer. I'm SO behind on school. I should have graduated by now, but, everyone has goes at their own pace!
Post a Comment