Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Words....

Today is my cousin Jack's 21st birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!

Not much new with Chanse and I. We are LOVE LOVE LOVING our new apartment. So much room, so many things to decorate! I want to have some kind of party, but that will have to take some time and thinking as to what I want to do...

I started working out again yesterday. I got up at 6, headed to the gym, and got my workout on! It's nice to go in the morning, because then I feel refreshed, especially at work. I went again this morning, and I feel great. Now, I just need to keep it up. NO SLACKING!

Chanse just called and said he got tickets for the Symphony tonight- Should be interesting!

School starts MONDAY!!! I'm freaking out. Mostly just because I have to take Math. My worse subject! Hopefully with the help of tutors, lots of studying, and the love from everyone around me, I'll be able to pass this dreaded class!


1 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Janell!! I am SO happy you have a blog!!! It's adorable and I need to know... how do you do that cute Janell signature?? I want one!! I also laughed my butt off at your morphed picture in a previous post! SO funny. Thanks for telling me about your blog, now I will STALK it!