So we went to the symphony last night.. it was fun to watch everyone warm up before and practice. They were really good, but after a few songs, we were ready to leave. The money from the tickets went to a good cause- The Road Home.
Chanse looked very handsome (sorry, I took no pictures, he hates pictures!)
Our house is a complete disaster right now! We have things laying everywhere! Last weekend, Chanse's dad got us a bunch of furniture. Now we just need to find a place to put it all. Seeing how we work 8-5, 5 days a week, we don't want to do that kind of stuff when we get home from work. So we just put off that moving and arranging for weekends. Speaking of weekend- tomorrow is Friday! And I could not be any happier:) Work hard to play hard for the weekend! This weekend, we are headed up to Chanse's dad's cabin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cabin. It's so beautiful in Smith and Morehouse! I will definitely be taking pictures there. We may not go up until Saturday, but that is still okay with me- any chance I can, I love to get out of the city, and go to the mountains. It will be nice to have one last weekend without HOMEWORK! ha ha.
School starts Monday- I just added up all my books, plus a year parking pass= $330! Like they don't already have enough of my money?! I'm very excited, but also very scared. I know I've blogged about this all week, but it's probably the #1 thing on my mind!
I've also been thinking a lot about selling handmade things on Etsy. I absolutely love that store. So many cute things. I wish I had more money, because I would buy so much stuff! I'm gonna start making a couple of things, and make an account on Etsy and see how it goes. We'll see.
Anyways- this is a mess of a blog.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
3:13p.m.
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment