Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, school started yesterday! I had English 2010 at 9a.m. I looked my professor up on Rate My Professor- she got good reviews, the only thing people were saying was that she talks a lot about her family, which I don't mind, because I love learning about others lives. This is my last English class I have to take for generals!
Today, I had Math at 10a.m. which was at the Ogden Campus. I hate driving up there. But, it was the only class available at a good time for me. This teacher got really good reviews, people were saying she really cares about her students, and she wants everyone to succeed.
My last class is Social Work. This class is online. I'm super excited for this class!

I bought all of my books, and spent a total of: $238.00, a lot less than I expected, but I'm happy with the outcome.
I'm ready for the semester, so BRING IT ON!

GO WILDCATS!


1 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

GOOD LUCK in school- won't it be so nice when it's all OVER?!