Can it go any slower?
I can't wait to get out of this chair in my office, let alone UT.
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss Chanse like CRAZY, but I need a vacation. BAD. I haven't taken time off in over a year. Why? Because all of my PTO was taken from me getting the flu twice within 2 months. I had 30 hours worth of PTO for July-December and it's only going to cover about 4 days while I'm gone. I don't care. I'll be out of this office and that's all that matters.
This place has been driving me crazy lately. I think it may be due to the fact that I have been working 9 hour days. YUCK. I've been looking at admin. jobs on Craigslist, but nothing really pops out at me.
Yuba wasn't as fun as we expected. We were so excited all week to go camping and play with jet skis. The minute we arrived, we felt the uncomfortable tension of others we don't know. No one talked to us. No one wanted to talk to us. One of the girls was such a bitch. She kept giving me dirty looks for no reason. I didn't even talk to her and she hated me. I didn't even talk to her man, so I was no threat to her. Saturday we woke up a little hungover( that's how we made it through the night before, we got a little drunky!) Anyways, Saturday we got up and it was even MORE uncomfortable. People were mad we showed up and didn't pay anything for the jet skis, but we went and played on them anyways. That was the BEST part of the trip. We had a lot of fun, and the water was super warm. At about 11:30, Chanse and I decided we could pack up our stuff and go camp somewhere else, but decided we would much rather go home and spend time with the kittens.
Chanse's friend Mike was sorry about his friends, but we haven't heard much from him since.
The rest of the weekend consisted of sleeping and eating:)
One of the kittens left for his new home last night, and the other 2 will be leaving tonight. It has definitely been a learning experience, and I will miss the little guys, but I know they are going to great homes!
We leave for Pennsylvania Wednesday, I can't wait!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Time...
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment