I want to take a trip to the Grand Canyon. Chanse and I have talked about this trip for years, but I want to make it a reality. I've never been to the Grand Canyon, but I've always wanted to go.
I would also like to do this hike:
Havasu Falls. This place looks amazing. The water is so magical, and looks so beautiful against the red rocks.
Supposedly the hike is 10 miles (1 way) WOW. I've done some hiking in the past, some pretty heavy duty hiking actually, but not for a long time.
Anyways- I've seen Havasu Falls pictures a lot lately and I've been dreaming about it! So, hopefully next summer, I can make that dream a reality:)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Next summer...
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey I am glad we are facebook friends now and I love your blog! You HAVE to go to Havasupai. The hike is long but definitely worth it. The only way to do it is hike in late at night or early in the morning to avoid the heat. If you make your reservations 6-8 months in advance, you can camp in the canyon and see the other 3 waterfalls there too. I went in 2006 and I loved it. Here is a link to some pictures if you want to check it out: http://picasaweb.google.com/alison.reed/Havasupai02#
Post a Comment