It's Monday.
School starts 1 week from today. Am I ready? NO.
I have 1 more week to do what I want. What will I do? WORK. I will be keeping a full time schedule at work while I battle with school until December.
Speaking of work, I finally got my review on Friday. It went well for the most part. I got critiqued to the fullest, and every little mistake I've ever made was talked about. We'll see if I get a raise.
The weekend was relaxing:) Chanse and I lounged around Friday night. Saturday I went to the Farmers Market with my mom, got new tires (THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD! You're the best!), washed my car and went to the Desert Star Theater. That was interesting to say the least. I wasn't sure if it was mormon or not, but I heard good reviews, so I didn't think much of it. We got there, and we were surrounded by mormons! Even the show was refering to mormon things. We all made the best of it, and had a good time. Thanks Brandon and Shaunelle for everything! We had a great time. Can't wait to hang out soon! Sunday, Chanse and I went to an Estate Sale where his dad was working. We ended up getting a dresser, bed side table, bookshelf, tv stand, lamp and much more! Thanks Dale! We also got to spend some quality time with Marquee. We took her to IKEA and she loves it there! I think she sat in every chair and laid in every bed. She is such a sweet girl. I love her to death. We got a coffee table at IKEA, as well as some garbage cans, candles, cupcake pan and a pitcher. Thanks everyone for a great weekend!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Monday.
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment