I decided I haven't blogged a lot in the past month, so here ya go.
Pennsylvania was a blast, and I can't wait to go next year:)
We found all of the kittens homes, and it was a sad moment when the last one left, but I am so grateful for the people who took them in and gave them a home. Avie was looking around for them when they were gone, but what can you do? She realized they were gone, but she still trusts us! We are trying to find time to get her vaccinations and spay- hopefully that happens soon before she has another litter. We'll most likely keep Avie, because no one else will. She has been abandoned so many times, it breaks my heart.
School starts August 25th and I'm really starting to get nervous! So far I only have 2 classes, and I need at least 3 to stay eligible for Financial Aid. I'm hoping I can take an online class so I won't be driving EVERYWHERE! Gas prices are so high, it's ridiculous! Utah has the HIGHEST gas prices in the country right now. What's up with that?! When we were in Cleveland, Ohio I saw one place that had gas for $3.59. I would kill for those prices right now!
Chanse and I got home last weekend to find out that our neighbors upstairs were moving out! We were really shocked and very confused because they had only been living there for about 3 months. So Chanse called our landlord, and he said they had to move out because one of their parents is dying, so they had to move closer to them. He asked how much the rent is- $1,200 a month! We have wanted that place since we moved in. It's 1200 square feet, 3 bedrooms, hardwood floors, two-toned paint, new kitchen, the whole works! So, Chanse asked if he could lower the monthly rent to $1,000 if we did yard work and shoveled snow.. he totally said we could have the place for $1,000!!! We are pretty sure we are going to take the place, but we'll be REALLY REALLY REALLY POOR for a while. But you know what? I think it is going to be totally worth it. Wish us luck!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
So many things, so little time to blog
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment