Well, the weekend has come and gone once again.
We moved into our new apartment on Saturday. Thanks for all of your help Anthony, Jim, mom and dad. We couldn't have done it without you guys! And it would have taken us alllllllllllll day! We love our new place, it is such an upgrade of space! I'm so excited to have more room! Chanse and I both got our own rooms to do what we wanted with. Mine is very girly and so cute! His is going to be the "man" room. ha ha. Come by and visit us!!
Other than that, we didn't do much this weekend.
Check back for pictures:)
Ps- I found this cute place to do signitures for your blog- here's mine:
Monday, August 11, 2008
The weekend
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment