Monday, March 31, 2008

Mondays...BOO!!

I hate Monday's. And that's all I'm going to say:)

After an uneventful weekend, I'm ready for a new week, and a new month! April!

It snowed last night (weird, because it was spring last week?!) We only got a slight dusting, but my mom said Salt Lake got like 6-7 inches! I'm glad we didn't get that much in Ogden.
I developed a rash on my face yesterday. I'm wondering if it is my Excema or something I used on my face... Gross, hopefully it goes away soon because it's not very attractive.

Obama has taken the lead on Clinton. YAY!
I have been so interested in this election. Obama is an amazing man, and I think he would make an incredible president. So to all of my Pennsylvania fam-bam, please vote for Obama in the Pennsylvania primary election!

I've noticed I'm getting more views to my blog- THANK YOU! Feel free to check it out anytime, and leave me comments as well. I'll try and get on here more to blog, update and add more pictures.

Have a happy Monday!

0 comments: