Last weekend was the best I have had in a long time. I've been telling myself I need to be more spontaneous, more energetic, and more fun. I think I accomplished some of those this weekend.
Friday night, Chanse and I decided to go out and enjoy ourselves. Not knowing where to go, we decided to see how busy Rooster's was. A 30 minute wait for dinner was too long-we were starving! We walked across the street and to Brewskie's, a bar that is famous for their pizza. What a good choice! The waitress was awesome, the pizza was delicious and we were definitely drunk:) We even got a membership for a year. So come to O-Town and have some drinks with us!!!
Saturday morning I got my hair cut and colored by Mark. I've missed him! He is doing really well. He said he is very happy and enjoying life. My hair looks awesome! He always does a fabulous job. My cute Chansey cleaned the whole apartment while I was away. My parents, Jim and Lucy arrived shortly after, and we got the par-tay started!
We had some drinks and played around with the new toys I got. Later that night, we ordered some yummy chinese food, and opened presents. My mom got me 2 new pillows, and cute clothes! Thanks mom! Jimmy got me some fun toys. Chansey got me a shoe rack (I've needed one forever!) And Theresa got me an iron. Thanks all!
Sunday, we all got up and had pancakes for breakfast. Then, we went down to the Union station in Ogden to check out Front Runner. Chanse and I are so excited for Front Runner. It is going to make living in Ogden so much easier. We took pictures, and toured the inside and outside of the train. Shortly after, my parents headed back to Salt Lake. Chanse and I had our camera with us, so we decided to drive around downtown Ogden and take pictures. It was a beautiful day Sunday. We even drove up Ogden Canyon and took pictures there.
Sunday evening, my best friend Sara came up with Wade and we all went to dinner at Goodwood BBQ. It was so good! Sara also brought me cheesecake. I wanted to eat the whole thing!
Thank you all for such a great birthday, I couldn't have asked for anything better! I love you!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Birthday Bash Weekend
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment