Monday, March 17, 2008

The weekend

What a fun weekend!

Chanse and I decided that was the best one in a long time.
Friday we didn't do much.. but..
Saturday was a blast! We needed to head to SL for a few things, so we decided to go together.
First we stopped at my parents so my dad could look at our vaccuum. It wasn't working (it's brand new) Luckily, it was just a belt. We then decided we needed to go look for a belt, so we hit up Sears first. NO GO! Sears didn't have the right size. We then drove to Lowes. NO GO! They didn't have the right size either. After Lowes, we gave up! After that, we went to Cyd and Camilla's house. Their house is so damn cute. It is on Harvard Ave. I would love love love to live in that area.. maybe someday:) We all decided we were very hungry, and drove over to Village Inn. HA HA! I haven't been there in years. To tell you the truth, it wasn't half bad! And thank you Cyd and Camilla for an awesome day!!
Later that evening, we went back to my parents to visit. Melissa and Ben stopped by with their dog Lucy (basset hound) . Lucy and Lucy actually liked each other, it was very cute. I want a dog now!

Sunday we decided to go to Target to look for the dreaded belt for our vaccuum. We found it! AND... WE GOT A WII!!! It is so much fun. I can't wait to play it more and get better. I'm only good at bowling and Chanse is good at everything else. We are thinking about having a Wii party, wouldn't that be fun?

0 comments: