Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm boring, I know;)


The weekend started yesterday and I was so thankful for that. I live for the weekends!!! By the end of the week, I can't wait to just chill out at home and relax. Too bad it isn't warmer this weekend! It started snowing this morning! Big snowflakes too. I'm so not happy about snow. I was getting used to the warm, sunny weather:( It'll be back soon.
Last night Chanse and I didn't do much. We are low on money right now, so we are just hanging out at home with each other, which is fine with me, because I like spending time with my honey. I think we went to bed at like 9, we are so boring, right?!?
Today has been even worse than the night before. We have been lounging around all day, watching t.v., surfing the net and eating. That's what weekends are for right?

We haven't been playing the Wii much because we have no games for it. The only games we have are the Wii Sports and Ping Pong. We rented some games last weekend, and we really liked Tiger Woods Golf. We definitely want to get that. If any one knows of any other fun games for Wii, let us know!

Me and Chanse's bracket for the NCAA Tournament is doing really well. We picked UCLA to win it all, and so far, they haven't lost. GO US!

I am so excited for our trip to Pensylvania this year! I love going back to PA to spend time with the family. This year, Chanse is coming! I can't wait for him to meet my family and see the East Coast. We are thinking about renting a car, and driving to Niagra Falls and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Penny is growing up so fast. She is 9 months now! Her hair is getting so long, and shiny. She really is a beautiful cat. She has a problem biting, so whenever she is mean and bites hard, Chanse and I have been putting her in time out. We read this in a book we got from the library. It just said to keep the cat in a secluded room when he/she is being mean like biting or hissing. So far, it has worked, but we'll see what the future brings. Other than that, she is a good kitty. I can't wait to add to our animal family!

0 comments: