Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life... It's a roller coaster

Life has been non-stop it seems like lately. All I do is work work work. Same with Chanse- except he has to drive to Salt Lake everyday. Car-pooling has been a blessing in disguise.
Our cars haven't needed as much maintenence, but it's still hard on our wallets with the price of gas these days. We'll never see $1.15 gas ever again!:(
I've decided Ogden is killing my soul. I've been looking for apartments and houses in Salt Lake for the past couple of weeks, but nothing strikes me. Chanse and I really want to rent a house because apartment living is not really our style. If we can't find anything within our price range, we may have to just stay put. Our rent is up in June, but we have to find something before then if we really want to move. If anyone knows of any cheap houses, duplex's or apartments in Salt Lake, please let us know! We miss our family and friends a lot- moving back to SL might cure our heart break. I don't regret moving to Ogden one bit. But I don't think Chanse and I quite fit in in Ogden. We love that they are trying to rebuild Ogden, but the crime isn't going away.

Last night, Chanse and I drove to West Jordan to celebrate Easter a few days late with his family. It was great to see everyone since we only get to see them once or every couple of weeks. The girls are getting so big! Marquee love love loves gymnastics. She's always doing backflips and handstands. It's so cute. They just got a trampoline, so she is very excited about that. Jade is growing up so fast. She loves to talk and do anything Marquee is doing. Remie is also getting big, she's a little giggler, it's adorable! Being around those little girls excites me to have children one day!!!

I've definitely got spring fever. Each day the temperature outside climbs higher and higher. I'm so excited! I can't wait for the leaves to start changing green and for the flowers to start blooming. The warmer it gets outside, the less time I'll have to spend inside. I think it's hard on the mind and body to be cooped up inside of a house for months upon months.

0 comments: