Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hump day... ha ha


It's Wednesday! Only a couple more days and it'll be the weekend! WOO!
It's raining and cold today, I guess the whole April showers thing really is true. Hopefully we'll get some spring like weather soon.
This stupid rash is getting worse on my face. I hope it goes away soon. I feel so ugly. Even makeup won't cover it. I didn't want to leave the house this morning, but oh well.
Friday, Sara is coming to O-Town for a wedding, so we are all going to hang out afterwords and go to Wiseguys Comedy Club. I love that place! Last time we went, it was so much fun. I always have a good time when we go there. This Friday, a guy that has been on the Bob and Tom show will be there.
Chanse and I have not been playing the Wii. We need more games for it, but we don't have the money to purchase them right now.
We are thinking about planning a camping trip for the beginning of May. Somewhere close, but warm enough to sleep out at night. I want to go camping more this summer, it's something I truly miss. And we have bikes now- we have no excuses for not using them!
This is really dorky, but I can't wait to go back to school. I really do miss it. I will be going back in the fall (I like to have my summers off) I do want to change my major as well. I don't know what I want to do though... I think about it everyday. For now, I will just keep taking my generals.

Have a great day everyone!

0 comments: