I knew the title would grab your attention!!!
Chanse and I started off the weekend by having some delicious drinks! We found this new vodka that is cherry flavored. Yes, it sounds disgusting, but let me tell you- it's fantastic! Mix the cherry vodka with sunny delight and stir. It's a beautiful color, and it tastes awesome. Try it!!!
Saturday was a beautiful day. We did a little shopping and drove through east Ogden to check out the homes for sale there. Homes in Ogden are so cheap! And you get a lot for your money. Too bad there aren't more good jobs in Ogden. Chanse and I really want a house, but we must save save save. Until then, our apartment is good enough.
Marquee arrived around 5. Victoria, Jade and Remie came up to check out our apartment. It was good to see them all. Shortly after they left, we decided to take Marquee bowling at Fat Cats. We had such a good time! I haven't bowled since the summer, and I did so bad! Chanse won and Marquee beat me! She did a good job. As for the remainder of the night, we watched the Jazz spank the Nuggets. What an incredible game! The Jazz are playing so well right now, I hope they make it deeper into the playoffs than last year. GO JAZZ!
Marquee arrived around 5. Victoria, Jade and Remie came up to check out our apartment. It was good to see them all. Shortly after they left, we decided to take Marquee bowling at Fat Cats. We had such a good time! I haven't bowled since the summer, and I did so bad! Chanse won and Marquee beat me! She did a good job. As for the remainder of the night, we watched the Jazz spank the Nuggets. What an incredible game! The Jazz are playing so well right now, I hope they make it deeper into the playoffs than last year. GO JAZZ!
Sunday was daylight savings. BOO! I hate daylight savings. It alwasy messes with my sleeping schedule. I will get used to it, but for now, I hate it. We all woke up at about 8, had some pancakes for breakfast, and Chanse and Marquee went outside to play on her scooter. I took Marquee home at 12. She was sad to go, but we told her she could come back soon. She is a sweet girl. She is always willing to help and she is very polite. Thanks Marquee!
After I dropped off Marquee, I headed up to my moms to do some laundry. While I was there, I cut her hair! Cutting hair is fun, I like to practice and get better at it. NO I don't want to go to cosmetology school ha ha.
After I dropped off Marquee, I headed up to my moms to do some laundry. While I was there, I cut her hair! Cutting hair is fun, I like to practice and get better at it. NO I don't want to go to cosmetology school ha ha.
Once again it's Monday, and I do have a case of the Monday's! Have a great week everyone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment