Happy Easter!
Friday night I helped Sara babysit 6 children in Deer Valley. The two families we babysat for where from Boston and New York. I was expecting to meet some rich snobs, but to my surprise, they were very nice. The children were tired from a long day of skiing, so that helped out. Aside from being tired, the children were very sweet, and well behaved. We had pizza, and the kids watched Hanna Montana. I made 50 bucks in a few hours, so I'm happy:)
Saturday, Chanse and I spent most of the day running errands and cleaning up our apartment. We mostly lounged and played Wii!
Sunday, I started off my day early.. 6:30a.m.. My body automatically wakes up due to my work schedule. Oh well, I get more done when I get up early. I got the house cleaned, took a shower and went grocery shopping.
My parents, Tam and Jason showed up around noon. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! The Wii was a huge hit. I think golf was the the most fun for everyone to play. We had chips and dip, and then cooked home-made pizza. It was delicious! Thanks for coming up guys, it was a blast!!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment