Friday, March 21, 2008

TGIF!

Thank god it's Friday!

Brenda is letting us leave at 3 today. YAY! I may stop by my parents and hang out with them before I head up to Park City to babysit with my best friend Sara. I'm getting paid $15 bucks an hour to watch three little ones. Easy money is the way to go!
As for the rest of the weekend, we don't have plans until Sunday. My parents are coming up to have dinner and play Wii. Tam and Jason may also come up to join the festivities. I can't wait, I love having people over. When Chanse and I get a house, I want to have more parties.
Spring is definitely here! The weather has been so nice lately. It's supposed to hit 60 by Sunday. Perfect Easter weather! Chanse and I can't wait to get out and start riding our bikes around town. There is so much to see and do in Ogden, and it's finally warm enough to start doing everything we've wanted to do since we moved there.
We still haven't decided if we want to stay in Ogden or move back to Salt Lake. There are so many pro's and con's to both. Hopefull by the beginning of May, we'll have made a decision.

0 comments: