Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday!!!


It's just another manic Monday!


The weekend flew by as usual.

Friday was filled with Chanse and I sitting around hanging out, not doing much of anything. Saturday morning, I was awakened by Chanse. He got hit by the stomach flu. I didn't get back to sleep, so I got up and watched tv. All day Saturday I was bored out of my mind-I had enough of Flip That House and Designed To Sell. I mostly cleaned up the apartment, and took care of Chanse. Poor guy! I felt so bad, but there wasn't much I could do for him. Luckily, by the end of the day, he felt better than earlier.

Sunday was the same as Saturday... laying around, watching tv.


I feel so boring! I have nothing to talk about...


This weekend should be much better:)

Saturday, my parents and Jim are coming to Ogden for my birthday. We may be going to dinner.. and who knows what else!?

Penny is doing well. She's getting so big! Her paws are huge. She loves to play and chase us around the house. Chanse and I have been thinking about getting her a friend so she won't be bored during the day while we are at work. But, I don't know how well she would take another kitty in the house. As we all know, she is the princess!




0 comments: