Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!!!
It's a beautiful day in Salt Lake! The sun is out {finally!} the birds are chirping and I think it's going to be a great day!


I'm back with another What I Wore Wednesday!
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Monday:



{Brown jacket: Gift, Nordstrom. Green striped tee: Thrifted. White tank: Ross. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Boots: Target online. Earrings: My closet. Bangles: Gift, Nordstrom.}

Wednesday:
 {Black top with sparkly bow: Nordstrom Rack. Grey slacks: Thrifted. Black patent heels: Target.}

6 comments:

Chansef said...

Those earings are a classic beauty..

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love those brown boots. The earrings and bangles are awesome too and I love how you photographed them!

Alison said...

Your outfits are great, but what I really love is your thick, long hair! Hope you are enjoying the sunshine today.

gin said...

You look lovely (love those black patent heels) and when I looked at your Twitter feed, I especially loved that you listen to Ben Folds; he's my fave!!
gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

augustalolita said...

wonderful outfits!! love your accessories and boots on the 1st look <3 and love the flared pants on the 2nd look!!

Unknown said...

lovvvve the jacket in your first post! you are super beautiful. happy that the sun is shining for you!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com