Tuesday, May 3, 2011

outdoor living space

One of the reasons Chanse and I purchased our home was for the backyard! It's big, and has a decent sized covered patio.
We didn't do much updating to the backyard  last year because we were planning our wedding, but we have been busy in the yard this year!

Next to our garage is where the covered patio is. This patio is so nice to have during our hot summer's in Utah.
I'm not quite done with this living space, but for now I'm happy with it!


Remember my thrifted $35 dresser? I love having a dresser outside! It's perfect storage for any outdoor items.
Chanse and I think it's way too cute to be outside, so we may look for another dresser and put this cutie inside!

 My mom made the "F" with wood and moss. So cute right?!

I am loving the string lights! They are so fun at night and it really adds some character to patio.


1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! I'm officially inviting myself over to hang out on your patio. :) But seriously, we should get together. Double date or something!