Friday, April 8, 2011

i love thrifting!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I love thrifting! I go at least 1-2 times a week {gotta get my fix!}

Last weekend I found 4 green dinner plates for $3! They match my kitchen and they are in perfect condition.


Yesterday I found the perfect dresser for my next project!
I got the dresser for $35. I will be painting and distressing it.

Aren't the feet adorable?

Can't wait to show you the before and after of the dresser when I'm finished!!

3 comments:

john + becky said...

I love thrifting too!

Cute dresser! I can't wait to see the after pictures.

Eleanor said...

I am a thriftaholic!
I love that dresser...cannot wait to see how you redo it!

Natalie said...

I wish I was better at thrifting. It's hard for me to see potential in a piece if it's not in the best condition. I need to be more open-minded. :)

But you have such a knack for taking this thrifty items and making them look awesome!