Monday, April 11, 2011

my weekend in pictures


1. Our basement flooded!!! Water slowly crept in through cracks and pore's in the cement foundation. We spent our whole weekend cleaning up water, carrying it up a flight of stairs and then dumping it outside. We also had to throw a lot of stuff away. Only good thing about this? Our basement is getting a good cleaning. Hopefully the warm weather this week doesn't cause more flooding!
2. Rice crispy treats that only I ate...
3. An adult beverage after a long day of cleaning up water and other crap.
4. Wesley! He's such a happy boy : )
5. Me on Sunday night. I had a slight sunburn on my face, and I was dead tired. Still am. {sigh}
6. I got to work on my dresser! It should be done very soon. I'm quite excited for this little gem!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Have a fabulous week!

1 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Sounds like a productive weekend! And a fun one despite the basement mess!