Monday, April 18, 2011

the weekend {not so much in pictures}

Happy Monday! I hope this week goes by quickly!



Friday after work I picked up 4 new patio chairs!

They are super cute, and more importantly won't have to be replaced next summer. Thanks Costco!
Chanse and I bbq'd hot dogs with my parents and played ladder ball.

Saturday we got up, cleaned the house, played with the dogs and got ready for our big night out in Wendover!

We left around 3 and arrived right before 5 {Yes, I drive like a grandma}
We celebrated our friends 25th birthday, had lots of drinks and gambled the night away.
 {oh yeah baby, $.05!!! big winner right here!}

Sadly, most of us were in bed by 12. HA HA

Sunday we drove home, grocery shopped and hit up the dollar store!


2 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

a.) I have always wanted to gamble but, for that very reason, I have restrained myself because I'd probably become addicted : )

b.) the dollar store is my favorite!

Natalie said...

I still have never gambled...isn't that sad? Vegas and Wendover are really close to Salt Lake...I have no good excuse. haha.