Remember this dresser I bought last week for $35?
Here it is now
I love it!!!
It turned out exactly the way I wanted!
I only spent $35 on this dresser and that was how much I paid for it at the D.I.
I used leftover Kilz for a primer, and the grey/taupe paint is leftover from our bedroom. After the paint dried, I distressed the edges a bit.
The handles came with the dresser, and I just fixed them up a bit with paint
The feet are darling
I bought this dresser for a project Chanse and I are working on, but it's almost too cute to leave outside.
{White frame: Free. Blue Birdie: Dollar store. Warped piece of wood: Great Salt Lake}









4 comments:
I seriously LOVE this! Good for you. the dresser looks amazing! I am loving the color!
Are those the original legs? I love what you did with this! And I love the little turquoise pop of the birdy on top!
Yup, original legs! I loved the brass ring on each of them so much. The handles are original as well!
LOVE the way it turned out!! Awesome find and awesome job redoing it.
Post a Comment