Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIWW

Good Wednesday morning!
Welcome to another week of WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Monday:


{Brown jacket: Gift, Nordstrom. Pink top: Target. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Sandals: Ross.}


Tuesday:

{Black blazer: Thrifted. Ruffle top: Old Navy. Black Jeggings: Ross. Black sandals: Target. Hoop earrings: Target. Ring: My closet.}
Wednesday:

 {Navy blue/green cardigan: Yard sale, Old. White tank: Target. Levi's: Ross. Grey boots: Gift (my hubby picked these out! He's good!) Famous Footwear. Hair: All natural baby! My hair is curly and lioness like if I don't straighten it.}

10 comments:

Eva said...

I really like your looks. The strappy shoes are making me consider buying some. But my fave is the navy green cardi...love your styling!

caitlin and brinton said...

Looove the cardigan!

Alison said...

I love that last cardigan, too. It's great that you are keeping this feature updated each week! You have some of the cutest clothes!

Cat said...

For the record...your hair looks amazing! Love your brown sandels (I have been hunting for a pair just like them!) :)

lori said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i absolutely love your madden girl brown sandals and green/navy cardigan... thats one of my fave color combos!

Natalie said...

I need to find some cute brown sandals. I have a lot of black shoes. I need more brown. :) I like your "lioness" hair.

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

I have that ruffly pink tank in gray! I wore it in our engagement pics : ) You wear it well girl, you wear it well!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

LOVE the blue/green yardsale cardi! and the ruffled top is awesome. Adorable outfits!

Unknown said...

cute looks!! you have great taste, girl. & i'm loving all the diy projects on here! inspiring. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com