Instead of calling it a "resolution list", I'll just call it my to do list.
To Do in 2009:
~Cook more.
I'm not the best cook, but I'm not horrible. I would like to make more meals, especially for Chanse:)
~Go camping/hiking.
This is one of my past time favorites. I miss going deep in the desert, finding inner peace, yelling as loud as I want, and sucking in all of the beauty that this beautiful state of Utah has to offer. I would like to start camping as soon as the weather turns and go as many times as possible. Hiking doesn't often take a whole weekend, only a day- so there is no reason not to go.
~Cross country skiing.
Yes. I cross country ski. Weird? No. It's incredible. I've been cross country skiing since I was a youngin', and I know nothing else. I haven't been in a couple of years because my dad is who I go with, but he had surgery on his leg a while back and had to put it off for a bit. Well, ski season is here, and I want to go. I better head up soon, before Spring is here, and the snow is gone.
~Try snowboarding.
I've never snowboarded in my life. 2009 is the year. If day passes weren't so expensive.....
~Exercise more.
Isn't this everyone's goal? It's one of mine too. I have a gym pass, so why not use it? I've already started out the new year by going to the gym, so I've just got to stick with it. I want a hot bod for summer.
~Complete Spring semester, Summer semester, and Fall semester.
School may be tough at times, but I want a college education. I've got to stick with it in order to better my life. This means no whining or complaining.
~Be a better girlfriend.
I need to work on my communication skills better, listen better, be supportive. I love Chanse more than anything, and I want him to be happy.
~Hang out more with friends.
This is such a bad habit. I'm either too busy or too lazy. I love my friends and I want to see them more. I need to make more time for them, and have some fun!
~Stop memorizing everything, and write it down!
I tend to memorize a lot of things, and most of the time I do remember a lot of stuff, but I need to organize things like homework, work priorities, thoughts, feelings, grocery lists and anything else wandering in my brain.
Friday, January 9, 2009
TO DO
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment