Sticking with my "to do" list for 2009, I've attended the gym quite regularly and I've been eating better! I'm pleased to announce that I've LOST 4 POUNDS! Now, I know that isn't a lot, but seeing how I haven't worked out much in a couple of years, this is good for me. I can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks/months. If I stick with this, I'll be back to my old self in no time:)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
LBS
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Look at you beauty queen! I guess I cant be looking at the LBS im dropping but I can look at the LBS im gaining! Kind of funny how overnight things totally change. Im so proud of you for working so hard! Dont burn yourself out girl- I really admire all your hard work. WOOHOOO!!!
PS. No matter what- I have always thought your beautiful
Although you don't need to, that's greeeat that you've lost weight!! I am taking your lead and I bought a jump rope so I can do a thirty minute routine in the mornings... wish me luck! :)
Aw thanks guys. It is hard work! It's even harder trying to fit in a workout with school and work.
Post a Comment