Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm addicted...

...to crappy tv!! I can't help it, it pulls me in and I can't let go!
My favorite crappy tv shows include:

The Hills


The City- This one is new for me. Whitney is a cutie, I like her.


The Real World Brooklyn- Just discovered this Wed. night. I've NEVER watched The Real World EVER! This season has 2 people from Salt Lake!


Cheaters- LOVE IT.


The Real Housewives of Orange County- OMG. This show is sickening. The women on it are rich, bitchy, botoxed to the max, and full of themselves. BUT I can't stop watching it. I love drama.


I also used to love The Biggest Loser and America's Next Top Model. Since having cable, I've moved on to bigger and better crap:)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Ok, I've never seen The City but I saw a commercial and the guy in it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot! He had like dark longer hair. Yes, please! :)

Chanse and Janell said...

ha ha ha. yeah he is pretty hot:) I haven't watched it yet either, but I have recorded it- now I just have to watch it when chanse isn't around! ha ha (he hates all of my shows.)

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

oh boy... I am totally addicted to all but cheaters. Thats pretty funny. I have every other on DVR and hate to say I look forward to them each week. Seriously some are just so shameful to acutally watch- Mainly- Real Housewives of OC. I cant believe I like this show. Everyone is so over the top and should all be put onto the streets to experiance real life. Why oh Why dumb TV do I love you so????