Chanse and I have been looking for something different to replace our hand-me-down couch that is in our living room. Don't get me wrong, the white, leather couch from his brother is in great condition, but it was time for something new.
I absolutely LOVE Craigslist, so I started looking for cheap, nice couches. Sure enough, I found a great deal on a nice, used couch! The seller was only asking $200, but it was in Lehi. My friend Sara and took the long drive down last night, and the couch looked better in person than the picture! I bought the couch, and Chanse and I love it! It matches our decor, and it looks brand new. 
The cats obviously like it! They love having new places to sleep and cuddle:)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Couch
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment