Monday, January 5, 2009

Marley and Me

LOVED the book


LOVED the movie!


I read the book a couple of years ago, and then I heard a movie was coming out!
Chanse and I decided to go see the movie on Saturday, I'm so glad we did. It was great! It followed the book completely. The casting was good ( I was hesitant about Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson, but they did great) I would recommend this book/movie to anyone that has had a dog in their lifetime:)

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

I haven't read the book, but I saw the movie and loved it! Did you bawl like I did?! I recommend seeing Milk (I think it's only playing at broadway)... it's SO amazingly good!

Natalie said...

I don't know if I could handle that movie or book right now... I still get sad when I see golden retrievers romping around. I miss my doggy!

Chanse and Janell said...

ya. I understand- I shouldn't have taken Chanse because he had to put his family dog down last month