Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Inversion


Dear Inversion,
I just wanted to let you know I really, really dislike you. You're ugly, you smell bad, the sky is orange, and I can't see the beautiful, snowy mountains. You make me cringe when I go outside- wait, I try not to go outside because of you! I'm afraid I'll breathe in toxic fumes and become sick. If you leave, the great city of Salt Lake and it's residents would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

3 comments:

Alison said...

Seriously, the inversion is the #1 reason we would not move back to the Wasatch Front. It's terrible! SLC was rated #7 for worst short-term air quality in the nation recently and I wasn't surprised.

Chanse and Janell said...

It's unbelievably disgusting. We need a storm ASAP, because it's getting worse everyday! I believe SLC was rated #7!

caitlin and brinton said...

ouch, my throat hurts thinking about it