I've got about 4 weeks left of school. I cannot wait to be done! I've got a lot left to do, but I can see the end in sight. I saw an academic adviser today, and he helped me figure out what I need to be taking next semester. I'm done with all of my English after this semester. These are the classes I need to finish to receive my associates (no, I do not have my associates) I've got 3 more Math classes, 1 American Institutions class, 1 Computer and Information Literacy, 1 Physical Sciences and Life Sciences class... I really should only take 3 classes next semester, but 4 would be ideal. I just don't think fitting 4 classes into my schedule is realistic.
If only....
Friday, November 7, 2008
School is never ending
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I feel your pain. It seems like homework will be a part of life forever sometimes. Even though it sucks, we'll be happy we did it one day... right?! I sure hope so.
yeah, that's what I've been telling myself!!!
We should make a club! So ready for it to be all done :) Its funny beacause I still have next semester yet I always think its almost done- at least this semester! Thats all I care about.
Post a Comment