Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 years

3 years ago today, I met Chanse. We had talked weeks before meeting and finally decided to go on a date. He called me a few hours before and asked if I'd like to go to a Jazz game, of course I said yes. He got amazing seats that were on the lower bowl. We had so much in common, and there was never a dull moment. After the Jazz game, we went and saw "Walk The Line" (I love that movie!) Our first date went really well, but I didn't get to see him much after that because we were both in the midst of finals. Around Christmas, we decided to make our relationship exclusive.
I can't imagine life without Chanse. He is my everything and I really wouldn't be anywhere without his love and support.


A couple of reasons why I love Chansey:
He is very intelligent. I envy him in so many ways.
He has a great sense of humor. He makes me laugh everyday:)
He has a passion for politics and sports.
He loves his family SO much.
He is so cute with is nieces, I can't wait to see what he is like with our children!


Here's to us Chanse! And many, many more years to come.
I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

HAPPY three years! We all need to hang out sometime, seriously!

Amanda "You'd Better Fucking Believe It" Best said...

YAY! Congrats on the three years! I hope there many more happy years in your future!
loves!

Chanse and Janell said...

Thanks guys!!!!! And yes Caitlin, we really do need to hang out! It would be so much fun:)

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

OH congrats!!! Those are some super sweet things you said about him- you better make him get on here and read it. You are both so adorable together!

Natalie said...

Congratulations to you both! You seem so happy! :)