It's Monday, again. Where does all of this time go?
Chanse and I had a good weekend. The Utes beat BYU!!! The game was amazing, and the Utes played so well. We can't wait to find out who they will be playing against in a bowl game!
I've got 2 weeks left of school. That isn't counting this week, because I really don't have class this week! But, I do have a 7 page paper I need to finish and I have to present it next Monday (BLAH. I hate speaking in front of people) I also have 2 Math tests left (BLAH again) and some things for Social Work. I hope these 2 weeks go by fast. I need a break!
Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary of being together. I know it's silly to celebrate because we aren't married, but I don't care. I love you Chanse!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't think it's silly that you celebrate. I think it's great that you and Chanse have been together for three years. YAY! Congratulations.
Wow- of course you should celebrate! That's longer than tons of peoples marriages last :) Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment